New Blog! Sans vs Judge (Undertale vs OFF) by G∞!

 

Hey everyone! I hope you all enjoyed Red vs Geno, it was a huge passion project of mine and I love how it (and Therewolf's track) came out! I've got another Therewolf track planned on the way, but I'm not sure if it'll get a major, proper research blog behind it, we'll see how things pan out.

Regardless, I'm here to present the next blog I worked on, Sans from Undertale vs Judge from OFF, made by the group G∞! This was a super fun blog to look over, I even played through OFF for the first time to assist in research for it. I'll be appearing on many more G∞ blogs in the future as well, including the next time teased at the end of Sans vs Judge! So be sure to keep an eye out!

Check the blog out here! 

Comments

  1. Hey there! Been noticing the quality of these blogs-
    I was wondering if you could take a crack at Sailor Moon vs Reimu Hakurei. Im pretty confident Reimu wins here, despite how insanely hard it is to put Moon down for good

    if not, im sorry, but thank you for any consideration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind, as i see you already have a Reimu matchup lined for Arle. Reimu easily wipes Arles ass off the floor (Supreme Cyc Existence being Type 4 Acuaslity, but still being able to get hit with Reimus strongest (like being able to summon a god capable of EE with a thought))

      Just my opinion, though

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm currently working on G Infinity's Reimu vs Arle blog, which is making progress.

      Sailor Moon is not something I'm super familiar with myself, and I don't quite have the time to look into a franchise like it on my own, but if there was ever a group blog for the matchup I wouldn't be against joining it! To my understanding though, Reimu's big Sailor matchup is against Sailor Mars.

      Delete
    3. Wow am i late to this lol
      If i am to ask for Reimu vs Arle, who do you have winning so far? I personally dont see a way for Arle to win, as Reimu can just.....counter most of the stuff Arle has, and im not even considering Fantasy Nature

      (oh yeah, i forgot about Sailor Mars then. My bad lol)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fleetway Sonic vs Kasen Ibaraki [2024] (Fleetway Publications & SEGA vs Touhou Project)

Kasen Ibaraki vs Fleetway Sonic the Hedgehog (Touhou Project vs Fleetway Publications / SEGA), Matchup Breakdown & Analysis

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Cosmology Blog